Monday, September 20, 2010

Mojo Monday

For this weeks Mojo Monday sketch challenge, I decided to make a child's Birthday card. Carnival themed parties are all the rage this season so, I went with that! This card would be great for a little boy. I plan on giving it to one of my daughter's friends for their upcoming birthday!

Here's the MOJO157 Sketch

Here is my version




Hope you like it :)

Materials: Cardstock- Close to My Heart, White Daisy, Honey, Star Spangled Blue. Patterned Paper: CTMH- Jingle. Ink: CTMH: Star Spangled Blue. Stamps: Parertrey Ink- Fillable Frames #1. Dies: PTI- Fillable Frames #1, Beautiful Blooms #2. Other: Font- CTMH Applause. Brads found in Target 99 cent bin.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I just love that blue ribbon! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Living it up in the high desert of Southern Arizona, loving my family, my yoga mat, my treadmill and creating my interpretation of Art wherever the inspiration may take me.

Yay For Me!

Cream in our Coffee at The Play Date Cafe Heart 2 Heart

Followers

DisClaimer

The contents of this blog including text, photographs and designs are the sole property of Carly Columbres and are intended for artistic inspiration purposes only. My designs may not be copied for publications, contest submissions or for commercial use. Should you copy my designs for personal use including but, not limited to blogs or other online forums please give crdit where credit is due, thanks so much!