Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gift Wrapping with Heart

I decided to pop-in at nearly the 11th hour and submit this cutesy gift project in the CTMH Heart 2 Heart Challenge. The requirements were, use one Close to My Heart Sentiment in your submission. To be honest, I started this gift tag for my crayon craft project which I have posted on my facebook page however, it just didn't fit so, rather than trash it, I decided to make a "thank you" gift project to go along with my tag. This is a perfect way to dress-up a simple hostess gift, if you are a consultant or, just to add a little pop to an otherwise simple gift for that super special crafter in your life! Check out the Heart 2 Heart blog to participate or, just be nosy! :) Enjoy your Sunday!






Materials: (All CTMH unless otherwise noted). Gift Packaging- Cardstock: Heavenly Blue, White Daisy. Stamp: Thank You. Ink: Creme Brulee. Other: CTMH white grosgrain ribbon, Natural Hemp Cord, Circle Punch, Scalloped punches by Martha Stewart.
(Tag) Cardstock: White Daisy, Tulip, Hydrangea, Sunflower, Buttercup. B&T: Splendor. Ink: Tulip, Black. Other: Buttercup craft buttons, EK success bitty butterfly punch.

5 comments:

  1. Great tag, I love how you dressed up the thank-you gift too! Thanks for playing along with H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so super cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas for tags and boxes, so colorful and full of detail! Super job on the challenge, thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this... so creative! Thanks for joining us over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome I love everything about, I am so glad you played along at H2H with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Living it up in the high desert of Southern Arizona, loving my family, my yoga mat, my treadmill and creating my interpretation of Art wherever the inspiration may take me.

Yay For Me!

Cream in our Coffee at The Play Date Cafe Heart 2 Heart

Followers

DisClaimer

The contents of this blog including text, photographs and designs are the sole property of Carly Columbres and are intended for artistic inspiration purposes only. My designs may not be copied for publications, contest submissions or for commercial use. Should you copy my designs for personal use including but, not limited to blogs or other online forums please give crdit where credit is due, thanks so much!